Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fun things I found on the internet....

I don't usually do a lot of links and things but today was just chock full of stuff.

I made a post at the Old Place a while back about how they are teaching in schools these days. I think this article shows my concerns are justified.SAT Scores

WWdn:in exile, produced these little beauties:StarTrek vs The Simpsons and Spock's Ode to Bilbo . For more fun with Wil go to his sight and look at the cute picture of himself he posted. ;)

Beav was not to be left out of todays "crazy but true" links. If you like pate' don't try to get any in Chicago(or at least not Duck pate'). I am tired of making links now so you will just have to scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click on ol' Beav's link.

Uh..can anyone help me get my links back to the top of the page where they are supposed to be?
(Bk looks down) I'm not sure how they got down there in the first place.... I have other site links I want to put in my list, but I'm scared they will start running into the blog next door- at the rate they are moving south.

There are things I like about Blogger, the fact that everyone can post is the main thing, and things I don't like -mainly because I'm old and stubborn and don't like to 'learn' new things.
And Blogger-they make me learn!

I am a product of my time: simple, easy, and fast is how I like things. When I see something someone else has on their site, I don't want to have to read tons of tech jargen to get it on mine.
I just want to copy, paste, done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beav said...

I know why they moved, but not exactly what caused it. You have an image (or some sort of block) that is wider than the page wants. So, in order to save from overlapping it with your sidebar, it moved the sidebar down. (You may remember that I had a similar problem with the blogger tourney image I got from PokerStars.) Looking at your page, it looks like it could be the "flash Friday" thing (though it doesn't look it), or possibly your page title (though I would think it would automatically go under that). The only way I know to rectify the situation is to either remove or resize the offending image.

8/30/2006 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bk30 said...

I was afraid that's what it was :(

8/30/2006 09:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home