Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Houston WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!

Wow, being tenacious does pay off how about that! I kept trying and trying to get access to my own page. Finally! success! I somehow managed to not only "find" my account information,but actually send me to the page I needed to change it. Woot Woot.

Now I shall endevor to play with my template and see what other stress and meyhem I can cause myself.

On the plus side of this little adventure in password discovery, I managed to increase the story I am working on to over 1,000 words(according to my ms word counter). Yeah Me!

On the home front: Ashley just peered over my shoulder and said "Mommy, what does teen-a-cious mean?" Mwwaahhhaa, "Gee, I don't know Ash, let's find out." and I handed her the dictionary :), that'll teach her to read over my shoulder. So she looked the word up and read the meaning and said "so why didn't you just say stubborn?"

David came to me this afternoon and asked if boys could be secretaries. I said sure if a guy wants to be one he can. He says 'I thought so Ashley told me that was a girls job.' and he walked off. Later Ash comes to me and says "Mom, I want to run for school secretary." oh she is a devious little wench ain't she? I still gave her the lecture about how boys and girls can have any job they want to which I got "I KNOW MOM. I just don't want to run against him." I think I am buying stock in GOODIES(asprin powder).

As Promised the list for the AW BlogChain #5
A View From the WaterfrontCuriouser and curiouserSouth Asia BizThe Road Less TravelledFireflies in the CloudInfinite VanityThe Secret Government EGGO ProjectMad Scientist Matt's LairEven in a Little ThingBeyond the Great Chimney Production LogKappa no HeTiffany's SmorgasbordJust a Small town girlAt Home, WritingSouthern ExpressionsBComearthshoes PeregrinasWriting From Within Sounds of Serenity in Mayhem

Okay then, again in my defense I just copy and paste people. I promise I will study Html, but I haven't had it in me lately.
I need to learn it soon too, cause this chain seems to be moving as fast as the last one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Okay then, again in my defense I just copy and paste people. I promise I will study Html, but I haven't had it in me lately."
Dont worry about HTML at this moment. Instead just try to blog regularly. When you enjoy blogging, HTML will come wtih fun.

8/24/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Marilyn Braun said...

Razib is right, just have fun with it! The HTML will come after a while. BTW: Did Ashley run for secretary?

Marilyn :)

8/24/2006 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bk30 said...

yes marilyn, Ash is going to run for secretary and so is David. LOL. life is never dull around here.

As to the other"learning HTML", I've been blogging for a while, but at my old homesite, it wasn't an issue. Everything was point and click. I thought, when I picked this layout, with a spot for links already in place it would be the same. I thought wrong lol.

8/24/2006 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

WHOOPEEEE!! I'm so glad you switched to Blogger! It looks great!

8/25/2006 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home