Thursday, August 24, 2006

Looking at my blank walls

Okay I moved some furniture around at the old placeWINTER HOME. Moved my pictures to where my blog used to be and my blog to where my pictures used to be. This away anyone from this place can still pop over and look at my pics and old entries. I also made a permalink at the old place to this place(for those like me that are let's say 'tech challanged').

Ever tried to say everything and nothing in under 200 words? It's bleep'n hard! But I am trying. I will keep trying until ..my fingers bleed, my eyes explode, or I get my first query letter just like I want it. Which ever comes first.

I thank God everyday that he gave me my woobies, and my Mom, and the other wonderful people he keeps putting right in my way, just when I need them most. He's smart like that ain't he? The fun part is when he gives me one, I don't even know I need, until I need it.

Not many things on the home front to share today really. It rained again. Mutt has made and assasin in the game. Every now and then you hear "Take that Saracen scum" "Woot woot crit strike" "I love climbing keep walls". This self imposed exile I am going through kinda sucks. I know that if I load the game to play, I will sit there for hours and not do what I need to do.
It's called will power, but my name isn't will so I have to work at it.

I did play on Sunday night for the guild event. That was fun. We did a trollheim run, sucessfully I might add. By itself not a big deal. However we did it with less than a full group. That is a big deal and I demanded that it be written in the guild books for prosperties sake. That freak'n worm took an eternity to die though. The thing looked like Kahn's earwig from 'STAR TREK ll'(great I don't have underline) on steroids. *Afore anyone corrects me, on which movie the earwig was actually in, I MAYBE WRONG(there it's down in print, somebody copy it quick before I take it back.) Thankfully the creature stayed in one spot. We sent in the tanks, I stayed back and shot from a distance, and the healers hugged the fonts with the caster. The whole thing went very smoothly, it just took for- ever. I have seen dragons go down faster than that worm did!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that I'm a "thank god" and not an "Oh God". So who do you think will win the dreaded political contest, or do I dare ask?

8/25/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Bk30 said...

Personally, I am hoping some other mothers kid wins. I don't want to deal with the fall out if one of mine does.

8/25/2006 05:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home