Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beatboxing flute inspector gadget remix

I found this thanks to Mr. Wheaton. The kids and I watched and listened in complete awe. They made me play it four times. Then we had to listen to the rest of his stuff. Not once was I disappointed. I would love to see this guy play live! Such control, timing, talent...WoW! I really appreciated his talent when I watched his "Super Mario's" theme. The way the video is shot you can truly appreciate his ability with a flute. I don't' think this guy has a hard time getting a date on Friday nights, or any nights for that matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I really like this music i think it is relaxing music thank you for posting it kat

2/22/2007 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tooooo Coooool

2/23/2007 01:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home