Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh I sooo want a camera!

Months ago, I asked for a digital camera. I would see things or get ideas for a blog entry and want pictures to help illustrate my point. With a picture being worth a thousand words...can you imagine how short some of my posts would be? lol. To see an illiustration of what I am talking about...I direct you tohere.
I warn you, this is not for the faint of heart. If you aren't prepared for the carniage a small child can do to a toy, well take this advice from famed archeologist Indian Jones "Don't look Mariam! Don't Look!" Enjoy!

P.s. Matt, it you follow the links back...I couldn't comment Kudos on your post..so I did the next best thing and linked it :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of home with three little girls!

2/01/2007 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

That post was hilarious, huh? I sometimes do doggie carnage pics. Think of all the animal carnage shots you could do! (As well as the cute sleeping pictures.) You should get a dig cam!

2/01/2007 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the link!

Stupid #$%@ing Blogger isn't letting anyone post comments.

2/01/2007 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

Are you and yours okay? The Japanese news was talking about bad storms that killed a bunch of people in Florida...of course, they didn't say exactly where and I wasn't sure exactly where you were. I hope everyone is okay!

2/02/2007 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bk30 said...

Fine here Kappa, but thanks for worrying :). The storms where south of me in Orlando (disney world).

2/02/2007 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home