Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A day....

Your Day is finally drawing to a close. On your lunch break you took boxes you loaded from house A that morning over to house B and unloaded. After work you; head to hubby's job to pick up cash, run to wal-mart and brave the masses to get dinner, get back to house A, put another load in the car and the kids, and head off to house B. Unload the car, let the kids explore house B. Go back to house A and start cooking the dinner you got earlier. While dinner is cooking you read two chapters of "Rackety Tam"(complete with voices) to the kids. Dinner now finished you let kids serve themselves, while you get back into the car to pick hubby up from work.

Finally you are home, all of your chores are done, and you can take some you time.

You collect your book, a cup of coffee and your smokes. A hot bath is calling your name. You start the water for your bath and prepare to get in. Set the smokes, book, and coffee cup in easy reach near the towel. Just as you are about to submerge yourself in the warm relaxing waters, you realize your razor isn't near the tub. A quick search reveals it's not in your bathroom. You grab the robe off the back of the door and quickly put it on. Muttering under your breath about daughters stealing your razor. Reach the kid bathroom and retrieve your pilfered item. Go back to your bathroom. Disrobe and hang it back up, set your razor down and grab the shaving cream. Your can is empty. Not to to worry you can use hubby's. Except his is not in the bathroom either. Get the robe back off the door, put it back on and head again to the other bathroom. Get hubby's shaving cream, check to make sure it's still full, and head back to your bathroom. Hang the robe back up and finally step into to the warm relaxing waters of the tub.
A sound shatters the stillness, "MOM! Are you still in the tub?"

such is life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forget how good you truly are at getting stuff done. I need you to crack the whip on me at my house so I can get my stuff put up! Only, now you are moving and you will have your stuff put up in record time and put me to shame and I will have to hang my head and be too ashamed to come see you ever again! Why you gotta move? Hmph!

The web police at work have me locked out of my blog again. I have no access at home. So my regular readers have mostly decided I am dead, I figure. Could be close to truth. But you alone know the truth....

Anyway, will see ya round the town soon!

And as for inside jokes, how 'bout the Hardee's Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger! (Everyone is always thinking about his penis)

Get off the floor, you are making a spectacle of yourself.

Love you!

3/15/2007 01:57:00 AM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

You're moving! How exciting, and tiring. That was hilarious. Kids!

3/15/2007 06:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home