Thursday, March 29, 2007

Weekly update....

The last box has been unloaded and broken down. The kids have been enrolled in their new schools. So at this point I guess we are now officially moved in. The kids love being so close to the water. I hear my mother coming out of my mouth more and more each day, as I can never seem to find a clean towel. All of mine seem to have taken up permanent residence on the front porch railing.

The boys have started attending their new school, and I am dealing with the fact they attended my rival high school. Ashley hasn't expressed an opinion with the new school. It did score points with David, when not only did he get to go to the library on his first day, but he scored a collection of Poe from it's shelves.

This is the Southern Riviera signing off...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put the really old towels in one spot, tell the kids these are for the beach. Touch the others, outside of the bathroom and you die! I wish that my falling out of your mouth would actually get me there. Cold front came through last night, not only did it remind us that it is only March, there was a bad tornado; have you ever heard of a good one?, in Holly, about 100 miles from my place. One dead and 7 more sent to area hospitals. Springtime in the Rockies!

3/29/2007 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

That's right it's warm enough to swim there. So jealous. But David found some Poe!

3/29/2007 05:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home