Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I would love to tell you about Chris shocking his father and I last night, not only by having homework he admitted too, but by having it done. Then he tops that with producing a total of six A's, all in Math. I think the oxygen escaped my body as I let my hope rise in that my son is on his way back to being himself.

But I don't have time and I'm totally exhausted. This is the first of the month. The time when a banker is like the tax man on April 15th, except for us it happens every month. My bank is one of the few left, that cashes government checks for people with out an account and with out a fee. I told you it's a small,old school bank. So needless to say, by the time I get home for the next couple of days..well basically I pour myself into a chair and don't move. Add to that drama that the new Washington State quarter was released yesterday and fifty billion requests for it all to be answered
"I'm sorry, we receive our coin from the reserve on Tuesdays. We are hoping that our shipment will arrive tomorrow, but if not please check back once a week. They are sure to arrive soon. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
And make it sound sincere,not like a broken record. Thank God I took Drama, lol.

Hubby was off last night and as much as I wanted to sink into oblivion when I got home, he didn't let me. We have been doing a lot of "walks down Memory Lane" lately. considering the place we met is now 4 blocks from where we live, or a 1/2 a block if you go via the beach. He suddenly has an interest in walking. We snapped the leashes on the dogs and headed off. We were treated to a beautiful sunset and two dolphins playing in the Bayou. The sunset I sort of took for granted, there is show like that every night when you live on the water, but the dolphin's were a rare treat.

I tried last week to work an entry in draft form and post it when it was done, but that didn't work out so well. Blogger posted it in between two other entries, because the day I started it, was before the day of my last post. But if your looking for a movie review scroll down a bit..it' hiding in there.

Maybe I'll try writing my post ideas out long hand and transcribe them to blogger when I'm done, but it will have to wait..until hell week is finished.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, dolphins and a great sunset. How does the old neighborhood look, who is still there? I lost about 10 lbs doing the evening walk, remember?

4/03/2007 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

Matt told me how to fix that (blogger posting it the day you started it instead of the day you posted it). Let me check my blogger and see where you're supposed to click. I'll get right back here and tell ya.

Dolphins!!

4/03/2007 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home