Thursday, July 12, 2007

Beware the UnderToad....

Well my fearless readers, I don't have full time access to a puter where I can actually get to my blog. Hence the sporadic posts..or lack there of even.

And truly (unless you want a post on WOE IS ME), I have not had anything to share of any value, real or imagined, lately. When I was talking to myself the other day, I said "self what have you got to say?" And there was no reply. Just dead air. Like the power went out in the day time, the lack of even the buzz of the AC letting you know that all is not well.

So I am striving to reconnect the power, as it where. Going back old school style, with pen and paper, and the great outdoors, to try and restart my creative juices. I am being smothered to death by humidity and bled dry by mosquito's, but nary a spark can I ignite.

But alive and semi-well, and still kicking, in my small town on the Southern Rivera

2 Comments:

Blogger Beav said...

Try this: "She rings like a bell through the night."

7/13/2007 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kappa no He said...

So glad to see you back online. Although I'm sure you're online, but back in this little blogging circle I suppose is what I mean. Missed you!

9/26/2007 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home