Thursday, July 19, 2007

Story Time...

Okay still not one of my stories, but a few things I've read lately. If your local library (or in my case friends bookshelves) should have these you mighty likey...

Mr King delights me in a way that he hasn't since Tommy Knockers with Lisey's Story. Exploring the inside of Lisey's relationship to her husband, as a wife, and as a sister, with her sisters. For a man..he seems to have nailed the "sisterhood" pretty well. But, then again, that's why he gets the big bucks.

Mr King comes up to bat again in The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. Although written a few years ago, I read this book in about a day. Mainly cause I could not stop reading it. I would but it down, trying to make it last. But like one of Homers sigrens, it kept calling me and urging me on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home