Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beat'n by technology again.

This must not be my week for electronics. Yesterday I get home from work, and all I want to do is have a cup of coffee and check my e-mail. Only to discover that my computer wigged out and my Internet is down. Fine, I'm a big girl. I can handle one little night with out the computer. I had a book to read. Somehow I managed to make it through and bright and early my sister was on the phone with the cable guy, trying to reset our modem. Thirty minutes it took us to get the guy to find and fix the problem, while trying to convince him that we weren't moron's!
(stop laughing)

My computer had no problems connecting, the other two systems apparently were on the outs with the router and would not talk to it period. I mean, it sent flowers, candy, sweet little poems..nothing. Oh, the other systems could see the router, they knew it was there. They just refused to talk to it. Finally we get that lovers tiff worked out, and everyone is happy. A joyful evening was spent by all checking myspace and e-mails.

Until I decided "Hey, wouldn't it be great if I put a picture up on my blog, like everyone else?"

(stop laughing, I mean it!)

As you can see by my updated profile that was a great success. Twenty minutes of reading and rereading the instructions...computer 25, Me 0.

But that's okay...tomorrow is another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kappa no He said...

I can't wait to see the picture! If I told you how long it took me to figure flickr out you'd laugh and laugh. And I still don't 'get' rss feeds and technorati at all. I cry about them actually.

11/15/2007 04:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home